Monday, February 27, 2012

You are a Star CSI #8

Ann-Kathrin is from Germany,& came to Canada as a exchange student,to learn english as she took her grade 12.Not only did she graduate,but she graduated with honors taking all univeristy level courses.I think that is pretty amazing for Ann to have done that,being a long distince from her family & friends & learning her subjects in a different language.At first Ann was very shy,then she became to be more out going,& loves Canada.Ann comes out every year for a visit on her school breaks,she will be here in 2 weeks.I took these photo's of Ann in my backyard,the day of her Grad.Before Ann went back to Germany I let her scrapbook a alblum in my scraproom of her memories in Canada.I used Prima Botonical,Prima flower's,bling & Dusty Attic Chipboard.I had lot's of fun playing with CSI #8 TFL

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome page! Love the color scheme . and that gorgeous blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun and lovely page of the special young lady. Lovely blues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so tickled to have you playing over at CSI.. your work is outstanding and so beautiful!! WOW

    ReplyDelete