Thursday, May 10, 2012

Country Living ******Scrap Fx*****

Design team LO for Scrap Fx,this month we are working on the Farm & Country Theme.I just love all the different chippys that Scrap Fx  has, that work into these themes.The photo is Afi's old red barn & the smaller photo is of my oldest son Sigurdur with Amma.I used Bo Bunny weekend market collection for this LO.& you can find the tut on Tracey's blog (AKA)Garden of Grace,for the awesome hemp flower.

Scrap Fx Chippys used on this LO...Weather vane (2011225), wordlet (Country Living(2011010),wire fence (2012075),barbed wire frame (2011163). I did not do a lot to the chippy's because I wanted to keep them rustic,I used rust alcohol ink,bronze perfect pearls & StazOn Metallic ink on the wordlet  & barbed wire frame,I used the same products on the fence,but for the post I also used rock candy crackle,& for the wire part of the fence I only used StazOn Metallic.I did the  same to the weather vane as I did to the fence post,but also used liquid pearls on the rosters head.







We will also be featuring wordlets & wordlet theme packs this month,I just love the way they complete your LO,& Scrap Fx has many to choose from.Thank you for taking a peek....Rachelle

3 comments:

  1. Wow, another gorgeous layout! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd better go out and purchase some more ScrapFX so I can create a great country farming page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so nice. The barn photo is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete