Friday, June 22, 2012

Dream to Dance **CSI #24** (Scrap Fx)

Another fun challenge at CSI, I just love there challenges!!!!!
I took the photo of my BF granddaughter, Anna in my garden.The pink lady slippers (wild orchards) are in full bloom right now. Anna turned 5 last week & is 100 girl. She loves to dance, dress up, all those girl things!!! Here is the challenge.
Here are some close ups of detail.
The Scrap Fx chippy's used on this LO are, gates (2008242),bird house (2011254),wordlet dream(2007221) & chisel Alpha lc small (2006120)


Thank you for looking...Rachelle

3 comments:

  1. Had to come take a closer look -wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this layout, so girlie and pretty. You do such a beautiful job, I love your work. I've probably said that before but its true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful layouts here - have enjoyed looking at them all!!

    ReplyDelete