Saturday, November 17, 2012

Beautiful Bride & Bouquet***Prima PPP***Scrap Fx

Hello,I am here to share with you a LO I did for this months PPP,I just love the color's!!!
Here is the LO I did based on the color theme...
The photo is of my BF's Daughter in Law,Sarah, she really is Beautiful!!!I used the beautiful Romantique Collention & lots of old & new Prima on this LO to get the color I wanted.The Scrap Fx chipboard used is Chandelier Candles (2009262) & wordlet Theme Pack Beautiful (2011210). Here are some closeups of detail....
Thank you so much for taking the time to look...Rachelle

2 comments:

  1. The papers are really beautiful and the way you've used them looks amazing. Not usual colours I would reach for but you've made them look really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! what a stunning photo and Prima always is such wonderful papers to create with... a very eye catching layout!

    ReplyDelete