Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Giggle,Play,Laugh***CSI# 46***Scrap Fx

Yes, another amazing challenge over @ CSI,Thank you Debbie!!!
Here is the LO I did for the challenge...
The photo's are of my son Sigurdur with my cousin Derrick taken in my garden in the Spring. As soon as I saw the challenge from CSI I knew I wanted to use these photo's.For the evidence I used the colors,grid design,animal accents,pom-pom trim,painting,translucent element & something that shimmers & glows. For the testimony I wrote using the words (quirky,glow & surprise) in my journalling.Here is what I wrote," I just love these photo's of Sigurdur,as he looks so surprised to see Derrick walk out the back door dressed in a all to tight,quirky muscle shirt!!!Yes,a mother will glow with happiness when she is able to capture the natural expressions of her son & also see him have a good laugh.My journalling is in a translucent pocket. The Scrap Fx chipboard used on this LO is retro rectangle corner (2010274),Bird House (2011254),laugh,play,giggle,wordlet theme pack (2007218)& baby animal (2012218). Here are some close ups of detail...
Thank you for taking the time to look...Rachelle

2 comments:

  1. WOw this is stunning.. so many details.. really beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love the detail on this layout, simply awesome.

    ReplyDelete