Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Special Moments ***CSI #45***Scrap Fx

Thank you Debbie for another amazing challenge,I just love the warm colors!!!
Here is the LO I did for the challenge...
For the Evidence: I used trees(the photo in the window,my view from the kitchen window,I miss my summer view)wood,book pages,buttons,silver metal,lantern,window,textured paper...For the testimony I documented a favorite room adding buttons to the spot.I changed the photo of our kitchen to septa to go with the colors of CSI,the kitchen are a rose beige with burgundy trim. Even the chairs are 26 years old,I just had to recover them,the only thing that has changed is the paint color on the walls. The Scrap Fx chipboard used on this LO is:Wordlet,Special Moments (2012029),Lamp(2011264)leafy Stem(20112031) & arch window.Here are some closeups of detail....
Thank you for taking the time to look....Rachelle

3 comments:

  1. I really love your style and this page is amazing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love these colours together and the way you've created the page is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI..This is beautiful.. so many elements, love that color scheme, love the banner and how the journalling looks like a brick wall!!

    ReplyDelete