Monday, November 26, 2012

Welcome****CSI#47***Scrap Fx

Here is this weeks amazing challenge from CSI.Thank you Debbie!!!
Here is the LO I did for the challenge.....
The photo is of the front of our home. For the evidence I used patchwork,strips,floral pattern,foliage,gold metal accents,mesh,fabric & flourishes. For the testimony I wrote a ad,because every year for the past 15 years I am one of the garden's toured in the Fort Dauphin Museum garden tours,so I do get a lot of people visiting my garden,plus all the wedding's that want to use it for photo's & the City brings over the Community of Blooms judges over to tour. I am proud to say that my garden won for our size of community for all of Canada, & the only way you can enter is if the City enters you,plus all designing & maintenance can only be done by the homeowner,not a landscaper. So here is my ad "Fort Dauphin Garden Tours Take a tour of some of Dauphin's most beautiful garden's. Tours meet at the museum at 6pm July 23,2012,we will first discuss proper etiquette,before we begin our tour of the homeowners who have welcomed us to visit their gardens. After the tour we will go back to the fort for tea & biscuits. Call the museum for details. Tickets are limited so get your early." The garden tour is a fund raiser for the museum. Scrap Fx used on this LO is: Sign Post,Flourish & Serif Alpha Here are some close ups of detail.....
Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle

3 comments:

  1. Always perfectly aligned! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachie this an amazing layout, I really love the detail and techniques you use, the colours from this challenge suit your photo so well, a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.. Such a beautiful layout, love all the details.. and it must be a really lovely place!

    ReplyDelete