Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Feathered Friends**** Maja Design****

Hello,I am here to share with you a Design Team LO I did for Maja Design..........
I used the Beautiful Vintage Spring Basics Collection on this LO.......
From this Collection I used,1st of March,1st of March bs,3rd of March,7th of April,7th of April bs,10th of March,& 9th of March bs. The Scrap Fx Chipboard used is Twisted Reeds (2013047),Wordlet,Feathered Friends (2012247), I also used blooms from I am Roses. Here are some closeups of detail.......
I found this cute photo on pininterest, I did distressed layers & stitching. I rolled up the corners,then poked holes through the paper,then tied each roll.......
I used white picket fence crackle paint on the wordlet & the stem of the twisted reed. On the heads of the reed I used liquid pearls................

I inserted doily's between the layers.....
I covered chipboard circles with paper,inked the edges,then poked in holes,& stitched them to the LO,
I also made a Thank you card using the beautiful Fika Collection.......

Out of this collection I used Bjornbarskakor, Bjornbarskator BS,Bjornbarsruotor,Vaffa m bjornbarssylt, & Sockerkaaka. The chicken wire is from Scrap Fx,& the blooms are from I am Roses.
Thank you for taking the time to look & have a great day ........Rachelle

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow I's speechless, this is divine, I really think it's my latest favourite of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and sweet, just like the little ducklings! Those papers marry so beautifully! Always love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OO so pretty Rachelle! I love how you finished that Scrap FX swirl shape- having the white get 3D at the end really emphasizes that beautiful design. LOVE your stitching and layering as always! SUPER DUPER cute photo- can't go wrong with ducks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachelle,
    I just found your blog via pinterest and I'm so glad I took a peek over there moments ago and brought me here. I have browsed thru some of your older posts and your layouts are so fantabulous and absolutely inspiring. You have got a big fan now =D I shall visit often.
    Hugs,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!!!!!! This is just incredible beautiful

    ReplyDelete