Monday, June 24, 2013

Love beyond Measure & Vintage***** Scrap Fx*****

Hello, I am here to share with you a couple LO's I did using some of this months new releases from Scrap Fx.....
On this LO I used wordlet Love beyond Measure (2013151) Hand Prints Stencil (2013146) & Scribble Heart Small (2013043).......
I started my LO without my photo taken yet,so I got this far & decided to embellish this cute little crocheted hat with some of my scrapbooking supplies. I used Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics Collection on this LO.Out of this Collection I used 1st of April, 8th of March BS, 7th of May-BS,7th of April, 4th of May, 3rd of May BS, 5th of May-BS, Days to rembemer & some of the BS's of the labels....
In this photo you can see some of my distressed layers,on one of the layers traced the Hand Prints Stencil.then used molding paste......


Here are those cute little hand prints, I used first molding paste & once that dried I applied LuminArte' Heavenly White.....
On the scribble heart I used picket fence crackle,then rubbed in brown chalk once the crackle dried. I used gesso on the wordlet, then applied heavenly white LuminArt once the gesso dried.....
What a little Sweetheart!!!!!I made this LO for a shower gift, I put it in a white shadow box.....
Here is another LO I did playing with the Vintage Shabby Chic Look....


The Scrap Fx Chipboard used on this LO is dress form a classic(2011248),chandelier candles(2009262),Chicken Wire(2011186)Wordlet, Vintage,& Stencil Garden in Paradise (2013028). I used Vintage Summer Basics Collection from Maja Deisign, from the collection I used 1915,1932 BS,&1891. The blooms are from I am Roses. Here are some closeups of detail.....
I used molding paste in the stencil. I first applied picket fence crackle on the dress form, inked the edges,then attached lace,cheesecloth & ribbon.....
I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Chalkboard Decadence on the Chicken wire,glued it down then glued in some beads....
On the Chandelier I used picket fence crackle on the base,hot coco & chestnut liquid pearls on the hanging part......
On the wordlet I used picket fence crackle,then when that dried I rubbed in some brown chalk & inked the edges.....
Shows some of my layers,stitching & stencil. Lower photo is a closeup of the dress form....
Thank you so much for taking the time to look.........Rachelle


7 comments:

  1. I love the layers and the look you achieve through doing this, the colour scheme on these pictures is so very beautiful and I love the chippies peeking through the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both stunning and gorgeous. Love all the stitching and layering along with the photos. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely amazing and so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work - such lovely vintage layers.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachelle, when I see work like this I can't even describe how beautiful
    it is to me!! I think it is some of my favorite SB work that I've ever seen!
    The layers and stitching and vintage loveliness! Amazing!
    Soo glad I stopped in today~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layers and stitchery.

    ReplyDelete