Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Classic Guy****Maja Design****

Hello,I am here to share with you a Design Team LO I did for Maja Design.using 3 of their beautiful collections...
The photo is a photo of my youngest son Tandri. Here are the 3 collections that I used.....
From the Sofiero Collection I used Princess Margareta's Garden-BS
From the Vintage Spring Basics Collection I used:1st of March, 7th of April,7th of April -BS,

From the Vintage Summer Basics Collection I used:1905-BS,1891,1899,1891-BS,1932-BS,memories sheet & a BS of a label. The Scrap Fx Chipboard used on this LO are Chicken Wire(2011186),clockface,gears steampunk (2011055),history theme pack (2011076),roman numerals (2013087), mini feathers(2013233) & steampunk corner B clock hands (20123330). Here are some closeups of detail....
I did my distressed stitched layers. On the feathers I first painted them with Studio (traditional tan) & once that dried I applied rock candy crackle,let dry then rubbed in a brown chalk to bring out the cracks,then inked the edges....
I used walnut distress stain on the C- Wire,clock,corner & #'s,I also applied chalkboard glimmer mist decadence....
After I glued the chicken wire down,I glued down some seed beads.....
On the wordlet I used Studio ( traditional tan) paint & once that dried I stamped it using a dark brown ink pad....
Where I rolled the paper,I first punched in the upper & lower rows of eyelets. Then I glued down another layer,then punched in the next 2 rows of eyelets. I then rolled the paper & secured the roll by using hemp string,then glued this section onto the LO.......
 

Thank you so much for taking the time to look......Rachelle

6 comments:

  1. Rachelle, this is absolutely stunning. I love every little detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible work! Love all the warms & neutrals - and layers!
    Your dimensional embellishments are beautiful~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular work! The layers are so divine and rich looking, love the textures too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. The eyelet threading is especially nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachelle, Such a beautiful layout. Your work is so wonderful! One question: Did you stitch all the layers down by hand? If so, your stitching is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, Rachelle!! This is just stunning. Thanks for the inspiration!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete