Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Princess Anna ****Maja Design Mood Board August******

Hello, I am here to share with you a LO I did based on this months Mood Board using the BEAUTIFUL Sofiere Collection.......
Out of this Collection I used: Strolling down the Rose path, Enjoying the fragrance, Enjoying the Fragrance-BS, The Magnificent Flowerstreet, & Royal summer residence. The Scrap Fx Chipboard used on this LO is Art Nouveau Frame A Set (2013223), Art Nouveau Arc (2013215), Flourish F (2008073) & Princess from the Fairy Theme Pack (2009180).
Out of the Mood Board I used the Sofiero Collection, Romantic,stitching,torn,flowers,in bloom,painted chipboard,off white,lace,beads, shades of pink, greenery & princess. Here is my LO...
I took this photo of Anna the same day I took the photo of her that I used the Walking in the Forest Collection on the LO I did just before this. Most of my garden is in the deeper colors,but when I became a Design Team Member for Maja Design I decided to plant a garden in a romantic shabby chic,so it has whites & pinks. It has not hit its peek as the I am waiting for the hydrangeas to bloom. When I received my Sofiere Collection, I started to play. I went through my flowers to find the closest match to the Collection & made the headband by attaching the flowers to a piece of lace, I left long ends so that I could tie it on to Anna's head. I then went through my closest & found a way to tight spandex top & stitched on lace & pearls. I also went out & bought a little lace skirt. Then I got Anna over & we played dress up. When she looked at herself in the mirror she was surprised & said I really do look like a princess......The reason I used the flowered circles on the LO is because of the headband. Here are some close ups of detail.......
I did my usual distressed layers & stitching. In my layers I used my favorite Martha Stewart punch,doily's & some lace....
On all the chipboard I used Shimmerz Paints TextureZ & once that dried I dabbed on a bit of Tutti Frutti DazzelerZ.....
The foliage die cut is from Die-namics. I applied rock candy crackle to the leaves & once that dried I rubbed in a deeper green chalk to bring out the cracks....
The tiny roses are from I Am Roses....

To be inspired by what others on the Design Team have done based on this months Mood Board, I would love to see what you come up with,so please visit Mood boards | Official blog of MajaDesign/. Thank you so much for taking the time to look......Rachelle

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are so exact, even planting your garden in lighter colors for maja design. And all the things you did to dress up the girls. And the stitching...but the results are super!!

    ReplyDelete