Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Let it Snow ****Maja Design****

  Hello,today I am here to share with you a LO I did using the CreaDiem Collection. I hope this is the last winter LO I do until next winter!!!!

I used: fylid av karelek, kann dig sjalv-bs, Sann vanskap, Ord flyger-bs,karleken-bs

Dusty Attic used:
ATC frame #1 DA0673
mini script ABC DA0859
Swirly Christmas Tree DA0636
nameplate #5 DA0609
bookman ABC DA066

Other products used, MFT die,brads unknown,petaloo flowers  wild blossoms mixed,fuchsia,I am Roses flowers,seed beads unknown,prima butterflies & resin zipper,ribbon,crafters workshop stencil,picket fence crackle, Tim Holtz black soot stain,Martha Stewart texture effects,Tim Holtz distresser,paper piece,needle,embro thread
Shows some of my paper layers,I also did some paper weaving & rolling
Used part of circles in the design
ripped layers,brads,ATC frame & resin zipper
I stained the tree,ATC frame & alpha with black soot
then put drops of liquid accents on the tree & the frame,then sprinkled on the seed beads
I painted the name plate with picket fence crackle,I used texture paste on the to of snow
Thank you so much for taking the time to look......Rachelle


7 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Rachelle. Love all your layers and detail that goes into each and every creation you make. Thankyou for sharing. Especially love this creation.
    ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha, now I saw how you did the swirl :). I wish I had your patience to make something like this! How many clothes has this little beauty, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again admiring your amazing layers and details...The colours are just amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! The colors are amazing, as are your layers! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is a beautiful treasure, loving the texture and colors x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the gingham that matches the coat!

    ReplyDelete