Sunday, May 11, 2014

Dancing with the Angels

Hello,today I am sharing with you, a LO I did, for a very special women, in my life my Mother
This will be the first Mothers Day that I will not be sharing with my mom. Mom past away last June, & I believe that she is at peace & can be found above us, dancing with the Angels.Mom loved to garden & had many hobbies,so my gardening skills & hobbies come naturally to me,as I grew up with them.I also have learned my quite strength through my Mother.

I used the Vintage Autumn Basics Collection from Maja Design
Autumn-Basics-P
No. IX
No.IX
No. IX-bs
No.IX-BS
No. X
No.X
No. X-bs
No.X-BS
No. XVII
No.XVII
No. XVII-bs
No.XVII-BS

The Dusty Attic Chipboard used:
Vintage Frame
Vintage Frame (DA0254)
Heart Flourish
Heart Flourish (DA0667)
Corner Flourish #1
Corner Flourish #1 (DA0628)
Trellis small
Trellis Small (DA1032)
Scribble Hearts
Scribble Hearts (DA1019)
mini Script ABC set
mini script ABC (DA0859)
Teeny Tiny ABC set
teeny tiny ABC (DA0983)
mini Words #2
mini words #2 (DA0476)
Here are some closeups of detail....















Happy Mothers Day Mom
Thank you for your generous contribution of creativity,caring & amazing gardening skills. We miss you,always,and thank you for for being a Mother to us all! We love you and this photo is the best depiction of showing the spark in your eyes,& your love of life.
Love you,miss you & Happy Mothers Day
Happy Mothers Day to all of you wonderful Mothers out there,Enjoy your Day!

5 comments:

  1. Once again your details are amazing!!! Most beautiful page for some one that is obvious very precious to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning. Fantastic details. Your mother looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful.. a special layout for your Mum!

    ReplyDelete