Thursday, December 17, 2015

A Snowflake is....Maja Design

Hello, today I am here to share with you a winter LO I did using the beautiful, Home for the Holidays Collection from Maja Design, also using Dusty Attic chipboard...I love the texture you get working on Winter Lo's...
The Maja Design used:
Home-for-the-holidays-P
White Christmas
White Christmas
A real fellow
A real fellow
Snowy days
Snowy Days
Diecuts
Diecuts
From its Christmas Time I used: Festive Season -BS
The Dusty Attic used:
Baubles #4
Snowflakes #2
String Frames small
String Frames small
Cyclone Wire
Cyclone Wire
Woodlands small
Woodlands Small
Flutterbies #3
Flutterbies #3
Branches  6pk
Branch's
mini ABC set upper
mini ABC upper
mini Script ABC set
mini Script ABC set
I painted the baubles with snowflake paste, sprinkling on glitter while the paste was still wet...
The pine sprigs are Petaloo, I added the snow texture & glass glitter...
I also used some glass beads on the LO. I painted the title with white crackle, then applied the snow texture & glitter on the top..
Shows layers, using cheese cloth, burlap, corrugated paper,Maja paper, & Tim Holtz icicle. I applied the snow texture to the bottom edges...
I hand cut the inside edges of White Christmas, then, distressed the edges &  stitched it....
The flower is Petaloo, I added the snow texture & glitter...
I repeated the branches, using DA chipboard branches...


Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. I know I've said it before, but nobody can do a "snowy" winter layout like you! I love everything you create but I so look forward to your winter scenes. Thanks for taking the time to photograph the close up shots. Such wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete