Sunday, November 13, 2016

Sweet Baby Harlow ****Maja Design****

Hello, today I am here to share with you, a Baby LO I did, using Maja Design's Vintage Summer Basics Collection....
Vintage-Summer-Basics-P
I used:
1936
1936
1936 bs
1936-BS
1934 bs
1934-BS
1904 bs
1904-BS
1891
1891
The Dusty Attic used:
Creative Script Stencil
Creative Script Stencil
Lacey Nameplate
Lacey Nameplate
Party Lights #1
Party Lights #1
Spring Bloom #1
Spring Bloom #1
Swirly Frame
Swirly Frame
Baby Pendants
Baby Pendants
Baby Word set #1
Baby Word Set#1
ATC Frames set #1
ATC Frames#1
mini ABC set upper
mini ABC upper
mini Script ABC set
Mini Script ABC
Here are some close ups.....
I did distressed paper layers, some punch work,, & used lace in the layers. I then hand stitched the back ground, & the top & bottom pieces. I glued the top & bottom onto the back ground only on the outside edges, so I can tuck in embellishments....
I also did some stencil work. I painted the DA Lacey Nameplate with white gesso, & once the gesso dried I painted it with Shimmerz Inklings Sheer Bliss. I then inked the edges & cut out a piece from the 1891 sheet & glued it on to the name plate....
I painted the rest of the chipboard with clear gesso, then some of the pieces with clear crackle. I then painted the pieces "brown" Shimmerz Inklings Chocolate & Diamonds, "Teal" LuminArt Silk, teal zircon, (once the teal dried I topped it off with Shimmerz Sheer Bliss to tone it down). I used liquid pearls, robin's egg for the pearls.....
Shows a flower cluster, using a Prima Flower, (the larger printed one) Petaloo flowers, Dusty Attic Chipboard & cheese cloth....
Here are a few more close ups....








Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle

2 comments:

  1. Your art is always soooo amazing! Love the ingenious way you used the party lights! This is incredibly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any time I visit your blog, I know I will feast my eyes on amazing work!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete