Monday, April 17, 2017

Adventure ***Dusty Attic Mood Board for April***

Hello, today I would like to share with you, a LO I did, using Dusty Attic's Mood Board for April, plus a few other LO's I did using Dusty Attic Chipboard last month...


The Dusty Attic used:
Barb Wire Frames
Barb Wire Frames
String Frames small
String Frames small
Scribble Frame Set
Scribble Frame Set
Cog Cluster
Cog Cluster
Cogs 2
Cogs #2
Mini Cogs 15pk
Mini Cogs
mini Chicken Wire
mini chicken wire
Branch #4 small
Branch #4 small
Seagrass #2
Seagrass #2
Swirly Vine #4 small
Swirly Vine
Word Pack #35
Word Pack #35
Wordpl@y #7
Wordpl@y #7
Word Strips
Word Strips
Other Elements used: Maja Design-Walking in the Forrest, 49 and Market Rustic Blooms & burlap trim,corrugated paper, Prills, say it in crystals, cheese cloth, Tim Holtz walnut stain, LuminArt Silk Olive Vine, Lindys Stamp Gang-cowabunga copper
Here are some close ups...
I primed all of the chipboard with clear gesso, then painted some of the pieces with clear crackle paint. Once the crackle dried, I painted the chipboard with TH-walnut stain (the dark brown), LuminArt-olive vine, & Lindys cowabunga copper. I also dyed the cheese cloth using the copper...
I distressed all of the edges of the paper, then inked the edges with the walnut stain...
I glued the dyed cheese cloth onto the Maja paper, then glued on the chipboard pieces...I also glued prills & crystals onto some of the chipboard...
Here are a few more close ups...











Pawprints left by You, a LO I did for a friend

The Dusty Attic used:
Whimsy Frames #1
Whimsy Frame #1
mini Chains  10pk
Chains
Word Tags #1
Word Tags #1
XOXO
XOXO
Thank You
Thank You
Teeny Tiny ABC set
Teeny Tiny ABC
Here are a few close ups...























Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. DOUBLE WOW! Perfect take on the moodboard! Both are stunning and gorgeous! Such a wonderful heartfelt glorious gift for your friend. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete