Friday, October 20, 2017

Gorgeous

Hello, today I am here to share with you a  LO I did using 49 and Market's  new Beautiful Rusty Autumn Collection......
The 49 and Market used: http://www.49andmarket.com/shop/
Rusty Autumn
12x12 Collection: Rusty Autumn
RA-86813 Rusty Autumn Collection - Reminiscent B
Reminiscent-BS
RA-86783 Rusty Autumn Collection - Orchard Feast B
Orchard Feast-BS
RA-86851 Rusty Autumn Collection - Falling Leaves B
Falling Leaves-BS
RA-86851 Rusty Autumn Collection - Falling Leaves A
Sunflower Delight
RA-86851 Rusty Autumn Collection - Falling Leaves B
Sunflower Delight-BS
Cottage Blooms
CB-86080 Cottage Blooms - Linen
Floral Mixology
FM-85793 Floral Mixology - Galway Gray
Galway Grey
Vintage Shades
Vintage Shades - Yellow Blossoms
Yellow Blossoms
The Dusty Attic used:
Ornate Frame #6
Ornate Frame #6
Elegant Pearls
Elegant Pearls
Lace Border #4
Lace Border
Ornate Pendants
Ornate Pendants
Fancy Trim #6
Fancy Trim #6
VIne Corner #2
Vine Corner
Leafy Stem #5
Leafy Stem #5
mini Marrakesh Trellis
Mini Marrakesh Trellis
Hashtag Sayings #2
Hashtag Sayings # 2
Corrugated Card
Corrugated Card
Other Elements used: Black Gesso, clear crackle, black ink pad,LuminArt Silk-Iridescent Gold, Black Emerald, Shimmerz Magical-Midnight Rendezvous, Pearescents, Tonic Crystal Drops-Pale Gold, Liquid Accents Prills-Power Outage & Third Place
Here are some close ups....
For the paper layers I used Reminiscent-BS,Orchard Feast-BS, Falling Leaves-BS. I ripped the paper, then inked the edges with the Shinmmerz-Midnight. I painted the corrugated paper with the iridescent gold silk,  then rubbed on some black ink using a ink pad. I glued these pieces down, only gluing down the outside edges, so that I could tuck in pieces into the layers....
I painted the Chipboard with black gesso, then applied clear crackle paint onto some of the pieces. I also primed the cut outs from the Sunflower Delight Cut Out Sheet, & applied a clear coat of crackle. Once the crackle dried, I painted the chipboard pieces with iridescent gold, & the foliage with black emerald. I just rubbed on some chalk onto the cut outs & glued some prills on to them...
I also painted the beads on the stems that are in the Cottage Blooms Package. For the pearl drops I used the Tonic-Pale Gold....
I altered the Floral Mixology Flower, with painting on the Shimmerz Midnight & gluing on Prills-Third Place as the flower centers....
I also alerted the larger Vintage Shades Flower centers with Prills-Power Outage....
Here are a few more close ups...





I primed the jars with clear gesso, then applied liquid accents onto them...



Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle


1 comment:

  1. Your crackle work is "gorgeous" Rachelle ... as is the entire layout!

    ReplyDelete